samedi 20 mai 2017



I met him floating all is
how to tell things
hardish This is hard to be right
to target
targeting I take the sea as a target
for one target a
Horizon
prospects This boat, là-bas. Out there.
I argue why I
I target and this is pointless
less than a point
Am looking this girl the sea
I stare at. These girls.
Girl because she has a girl's voice.
but maybe this is
It seems that.
is
Meaning is coming
come came come
Coming for Coming why
come in.
Cummings
never read him.
I met him
The boys the water in
how is he floating
To come back for the beginning of language
to the
start the end
Finally
when it is only letters signs side by side
In it.
when there's nothing to understand
when am I
Undercontaining
deconstructing your standing
I take a letter I could be like this
No more
no more simple
You take they are taking one And
then
just putting it on the beach.
for example
You can take a letter and just put it on the ground.
on the girl.
The beach is no longer a beach
so it is for the girl.
the boy the beach is a lane
Is a field is a sofa
is the yogurt sauce you prepared before
is the girl.
in the Sea
In la Manche.
making sense
I took the O like you As you did
a month ago or more I don't
Remember well
I take it and now I know that I'll never
do it anymore
It is now a boy a young boy
I tell it
because he took off his tee-shirt.
So to be sure of nothing
anything about the O letter
but that now
I met him.
And him
is no longer the same
asking for I
tomorrow